Benefits of Recycling Plant Software
Lets You Work More Effectively
Organizes Your Recycling Operation
Helps Improve Customer Service
Provides Critical Business Insights
Paul Gentile, Director of IT
Key Features of Recycling Plant Software
Pricing & Orders
- Handles both spot and contract orders.
- Allows you to establish pricing by account, grade, weight, packaging type, per each and more.
- Supports market and index-formula pricing.
- Automatically updates prices on received loads & shipments.
- Features “confirmed pricing workflow” to avoid settlements on unconfirmed prices.
- Automatically rolls‐over pricing agreements.
- Provides a central dashboard to manage and edit pricing and view pricing history from one place.
- Shows real-time order status, budget to actual analysis, and more.
- Supports both serial (itemized) and bulk inventory models.
- Track material in real-time by warehouse, lot, raw/finished goods and more.
- Allows negative inventory positions and simplifies adjustments to match physicals.
- Custom barcode labels and scanning support improves identification and accuracy of material movements, pack and pick, stock identification and cycle counts.
- Values material with at a landed cost, capitalizing freight, storage & processing costs.
- Manages on-demand, scheduled, one-time and recurring service requests for equipment drop-offs, pickups, switches and more.
- Supports multi-stop pickups, bale routes and municipal stream allocations.
- Generates driver tickets and route sheets.
- Monitors performance to meet service level demands.
- Features optional mobile dispatch app for drivers.
- Built-in workflow features help organize open tickets, ungraded and unpriced loads, in-process shipments, approvals, logistics notifications, mill releases and more.
- Quickly find shipments by any reference including order, pickup, truck and invoice number, bill of lading, carrier, and more.
- Document Event tracking helps you stay on top of shipping requirements and notifications.
- Universal search engine makes it easy to retrieve attached documents and photos from anywhere in the system.
Domestic Brokerage & Export
- Unique buy/sell brokerage form allows you to buy and sell in different weights, units of measure, currencies, product names, and more.
- Automatically matches expense accruals with revenue on a trade-by-trade basis to instantly determine gross profit.
- Built-in workflows manage and coordinate ocean booking requests, provide alerts and automate related tasks.
- Tracks activity, cutoff dates, rollovers, notifications, container allocations, fulfillment and more.
Reports & Inquiries
- Shows the projected profitability of every shipment.
- Generates all of the specialized, Excel friendly reports and multilevel drill-down inquiries you need to manage daily activity and business performance.
- Advanced reports include: gross profit by customer, supplier, product and more, tonnage and pricing trends, order matching and fulfillment, settlement statements, commissions and much more.
- Integrated Self-Service Portal provides your customers and supply chain partners with on-demand access and visibility to recovered material, shipments, pricing, payments, documents and more.
Want to see a full list of features?
Download our recycling plant
cieTrade’s self-service portal gives customers and supply chain partners 24/7 on-demand access and visibility to recovered material, pricing, shipments, payments, documents and more.
ciePhoto replaces your existing digital camera and allows users to take photos of outbound export containers or to document quality issues on received loads.
Yes, cieTrade offers direct integration with floor, truck, and forklift scales to pull scaled material weights directly into the system. Users can also link multiple scales to device running cieTrade, and select which scale they want to read from. This feature only works with scales that have an IP Address.
Yes, cieTrade’s unique design makes it fast and easy to record and attach container and material photos, external documents, and more to all of your orders and tickets. cieTrade also supports IP camera integration so you can easily record received material quality at your warehouse.
cieTrade currently supports four inventory tracking models including: serial, bulk-perpetual, bulk non-perpetual, and do-not-track. Workflows that use multiple products of a different inventory model used collectively are supported.
Yes, cieTrade has a warehouse module that can be used in warehouses (either privately owned or third party) by warehouse staff. It works seamlessly with your back office to unload inbound loads, process material and pack outbound shipments.
As you receive material, cieTrade calculates COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) based on the purchase price of the material, plus any expenses added on the Receiving Ticket. Once material is processed, the COGS is based on any cost increase of the output, plus any expenses added.
Interested in Learning More?
Learn how cieTrade can meet the unique needs of your trading or recycling business with an online demonstration tailored to your specific areas of interest.