Benefits of Pulp and Paper Trading Software
Lets You Work More Effectively
Organizes Your Pulp & Paper Trading Operation
Helps Improve Customer Service
Provides Critical Business Insight
Seamlessly Integrates With Accounting
Kathy Hall, VP, Roll Stock Recycled Paperboard & Customer Service
Key Features of Pulp and Paper Trading Software
Pricing & Orders
- Handles both spot and contract orders.
- Allows you to establish pricing by account, weight, MSF, per each and more.
- Supports market and index-formula pricing.
- Automatically rolls‐over pricing agreements.
- Features “confirmed pricing workflow” to avoid settlements on unconfirmed prices.
- Provides a central dashboard to manage and edit pricing and view pricing history from one place.
- Shows real-time order status, budget to actual analysis, and more.
Pulp & Paper Converting
- Supports user definable job types and equipment such as rewinding, splicing, sheeting and other processes.
- Tracks waste, labor, overhead, running time and more.
- Helps identify material genealogy and consumption by parent-roll, supplier, and buyer for increased material quality control & accountability.
- Uses landed cost valuation that includes processing, freight, and storage, and costs for more accurate reporting of cost of goods and gross profit.
- Tracks user-definable pulp and paper attributes including basis weight, caliper, roll/sheet size, core, ADMT, moisture %, air dry % and more.
- Track material in real-time by warehouse, lot and more.
- Custom barcode labels and scanning support improves identification and accuracy of material movements, pack and pick, stock identification and cycle counts.
- Values material with at a landed cost, capitalizing freight and storage costs.
- Built-in workflow features help organize open orders, in-process shipments, approvals, logistics notifications and more.
- Quickly find shipments by any reference including order, pickup, truck and invoice number, bill of lading, carrier, and more.
- Each transaction groups all financial and logistical information for the shipment.
- Document Event tracking helps you stay on top of shipping requirements and notifications.
- Universal search engine makes it easy to retrieve attached documents and photos from anywhere in the system.
Documentation & Email
- Automatically generates all of your specialized shipping and billing documentation for inland or ocean transport using fully customizable templates and digital signatures.
- Predefined document types include: packing lists, bills of lading, confirmations, freight and shipping instructions, commercial invoices and more.
- Captures and saves emails directly from Outlook.
- Emails documentation, photos, and file attachments to your clients or trading partners directly from cieTrade in one click.
- Shows the projected profitability of every shipment.
- Generates all of the specialized, Excel friendly reports and multilevel drill-down inquiries you need to manage daily activity and business performance.
- Advanced reports include: gross profit by customer, supplier, product and more, tonnage and pricing trends, order matching and fulfillment, settlement statements, commissions and much more.
- Integrated Self-Service Portal provides your customers and trading partners with on-demand access and visibility to shipments, pricing, payments, documents and more.
Want to see a full list of features?
Download our pulp & paper
trading software brochure
cieTrade’s inventory scanning app helps your warehouse quickly check and edit inventory, confirm inventory availability and minimize time spent with stock and cycle counts.
cieTrade’s mobile reporting app provides sales reps and managers with real-time access to cieTrade account information and key management reports from the road or anywhere else.
Yes, cieTrade supports external file attachment at every level (Account, Order, and Transaction) allowing you to bring in outside images, supporting documents, and more. cieTrade also provides an Outlook Add-In that will allow you to strip attachments from your email and file it to the appropriate place in the system. These can later be emailed, printed, or kept for internal records.
Yes, cieTrade allows you to assign multiple buy/sell reps at the Account, Order, and Transaction level.
cieTrade provides product attributes such as basis weight, caliper, roll/sheet size, core, ADMT, Moisture %, and Air Dry % to describe your inventory products in more detail.
Yes, cieTrade allows you to buy and sell in different weights, UOMs, currencies, and products.
Interested in Learning More?
Learn how cieTrade can meet the unique needs of your trading or recycling business with an online demonstration tailored to your specific areas of interest.