Benefits of cieTrade's Agricultural Commodities Software
Lets You Work
With Your Scales
Provides Critical Business Insights
Seamlessly Connects With Accounting
Their support team is top notch and is always available to our business needs.
Amber Faughn, Controller
Key Features of cieTrade's Agricultural Commodities Software
Pricing & Orders
- Handles both spot and contract orders.
- Allows you to establish pricing by account, product, weight, packaging type, per each and more.
- Supports market and index-formula pricing.
- Automatically rolls‐over pricing agreements.
- Features “confirmed pricing workflow” to avoid settlements on unconfirmed prices.
- Provides a central dashboard to manage and edit pricing and view pricing history from one place.
- Shows real-time order status, budget to actual analysis, and more.
- Supports both serial (itemized) and bulk inventory models.
- Tracks products in real-time by warehouse, lot, raw/finished goods and more.
- Allows negative inventory positions and simplifies adjustments to match physicals.
- Custom barcode labels and scanning support improves identification and accuracy of product movements, pack and pick, stock identification and cycle counts.
- Values products with at a landed cost, capitalizing freight, storage & processing costs.
- Manages on-demand, scheduled, one-time and recurring service requests for equipment drop-offs, pickups, switches and more.
- Supports multi-stop pickups, bale routes and municipal stream allocations.
- Generates driver tickets and route sheets.
- Monitors performance to meet service level demands.
- Features optional mobile dispatch app for drivers.
Brokerage & Export
- Unique buy/sell brokerage form allows you to buy and sell in different weights, units of measure, currencies, product names, and more.
- Organizes financial and logistical data around each load, while attaching emails and documents in a single form, just like a file folder.
- Automatically matches expense accruals with revenue on a trade-by-trade basis to instantly determine gross profit.
- Built-in workflows manage and coordinate ocean booking requests and automate related tasks.
- Tracks activity, cutoff dates, rollovers, notifications, container allocations, fulfillment and more.
Documentation & Email
- Automatically generates all of your specialized shipping and billing documentation for inland or ocean transport using fully customizable templates and digital signatures.
- Predefined document types include: packing lists, bills of lading, confirmations, freight and shipping instructions, commercial invoices and more.
- Captures and saves emails directly from Outlook.
- Emails documentation, photos, and file attachments to your clients or trading partners directly from cieTrade in one click.
- Shows the projected profitability of every shipment.
- Generates all of the specialized, Excel friendly reports and multilevel drill-down inquiries you need to manage daily activity and business performance.
- Advanced reports include: gross profit by customer, supplier, product and more, tonnage and pricing trends, order matching and fulfillment, settlement statements, commissions and much more.
- Integrated Self-Service Portal provides your customers and trading partners with on-demand access and visibility to shipments, pricing, payments, documents and more.
Want to see a full list of features?
Download our agricultural
commodities software brochure
cieTrade’s self-service portal gives supply chain partners 24/7 on-demand access and visibility to recovered material, pricing, shipments, payments, documents and more.
cieDispatch is a free mobile app that lets your drivers retrieve a list of assigned tickets, get directions to service locations, update job status, record notes, and even…
cieTrade supports a wide range of agricultural commodities and food including beef, poultry, hay, tea, nuts, spices, softs and grains and more.
Yes, cieTrade offers direct integration with floor, truck, and forklift scales to pull scaled product weights directly into the system. Users can also link multiple scales to device running cieTrade, and select which scale they want to read from. This feature only works with scales that have an IP Address.
Yes, cieTrade’s unique design makes it fast and easy to record and attach container and product photos, external documents, and more to all of your orders and tickets. cieTrade also supports IP camera integration so you can easily record received product quality at your warehouse.
Interested in Learning More?
Learn how cieTrade can meet the unique needs of your trading or recycling business with an online demonstration tailored to your specific areas of interest.