Stamford, CT, July 31, 2019 — Effectively leveraging information technology has become critical to the success of paper, scrap and commodity exporters of all sizes, especially with today’s increasing customer demands, growing transaction volumes, logistical challenges, and exacting documentation requirements.
cieTrade, a global provider of business software for international commodity trading and brokerage, provides comprehensive solutions that can organize workflow, automate tasks, and improve decision making with greater visibility and control over activity and profitability.
Their new SaaS cloud software, cieTrade.net, builds on their success by offering SMB commodity brokers and exporters a cost-effective alternative to customizing ERP systems and building home-grown solutions, providing the specialized tools they need to manage and control their business. Being cloud-based, there’s no expensive hardware to buy or software to install. Customers are always on the current version and can scale their usage with business demand. Your staff can work from anywhere using only a browser and Internet access, an ideal setup for traders with overseas offices or traveling agents. For many trading companies, the most difficult part with new software is overcoming the challenges with the “onboarding” process. With our knowledge of these difficulties, cieTrade helps make this easier by including services, initial training, and document customization into the initial subscription price to facilitate the transition and maximize client success.
Specialized features include:
- Captures customer and supplier orders, with budget “pre-calc,” order approval workflow & fulfillment tracking.
- Manages all of your ocean vessel bookings, order allocations, ocean/inland freight rates.
- Provides a complete suite of export documents that can be easily customized to meet your needs.
- Tracks export container purchases and assignments to sales orders.
- Includes B2B commerce integration with INTTRA to submit Shipping Instructions.
- Captures container photos, third-party documents, and email messages that can be easily forwarded.
- Specialized export reports for managing booking fulfillment, buy/sell activity balance, and customer order status.
- Integrates with AES Direct for electronic filing of SEDs (Shipper’s Export Declaration)
About cieTrade Systems, Inc. (https://www.cietrade.com)
In 2000 cieTrade launched and is now a leading provider of business management software, with a worldwide customer base that ranges from small recycling plants and scrap brokers to large multinational trading houses. Their solutions maximize productivity and increase control by improving organization, providing specialized features, workflow, and analytics tools. Their strength lies in their ability to provide their customers with best practices and business solutions, based on their own substantial experience in the forest products and recycling industries.
Prices start at $575 on a monthly subscription basis with no additional hardware or requirements to run the system. For information, visit cieTrade.net, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-203-323-0074.